"Byonics is currently looking for a limited number of beta testers for the TinyTrak4.
TinyTrak4 takes the features of the TinyTrak3 and adds...
- DSP Packet Decoding – Using software DSP, the TinyTrak4 can not only decode 1200 baud packet, but also 9600 baud, and 300 baud packet, DTMF, and more. Since the decoding is not hardware based, new demodulation capabilities can be added to existing TinyTrak4s.
- Field Upgradeability - New firmware can be downloaded for free from the TinyTrak4 website and sent to the TinyTrak4 with a computer serial port.
- Analog Telemetry – TinyTrak4 can read temperature, battery voltage, and other sources.
- More powerful processor – TinyTrak4 has more processor speed, code space, RAM, and EEPROM than the TinyTrak3 to allow for more features.
Implemented and Planned Functionality includes:
- KISS TNC
- Diagnostics to test all the TinyTrak4 hardware
- APRS tracker that can plot positions as waypoints on compatible GPS receivers
- 9600 baud and 300 baud encode and decode TNC & Tracker
- DTMF encode and decode – use for remote control, logging, transmitter hunting
- Weather station support
- PSK31 support
- Smart Digipeater
- Remote control
- Full TNC
Beta Testers Wanted Now!!
Byonics is currently looking for a limited number of beta testers for the TinyTrak4. Beta testers should be familiar with TinyTrak3, be able to build the TinyTrak4 kit, and be willing and able to make suggestions to help improve TinyTrak4 and direct its features and future. During the beta phase, testers will be expected to test different firmware functionality, try hardware changes, and make design comments. The Beta kit does contain one surface mount component.
Since the members of the TinyTrak Yahoo! Group are active TinyTrak3 users, a special price of $25 is being offered to members who wish to participate on the TinyTrak4 Beta team. Please email me off the list if you are interested to become a beta tester. Since there are a limited number of beta kits available, not all who request may be able to become beta testers, so it may be wise to include in your email the reasons you should be selected as a beta tester. I will be at the DCC until Monday, so I will probably not be able to respond until after I return.
Thank you very much for your support!
Se http://www.byonics.com för info om TinyTrak3 och övriga produkter som säljs av Byon (som är sändaramatör).